like us on facebook


Friday, April 5, 2013

Install WhatsApp On Mac, Windows, iPad and iPod

Being a cross platform chatting application, WhatsApp Messenger is a lot of famous these days. Its features like chat, share images, videos, locations and being available on mostly all mobile operating systems make it so "cool" among others.

But one thing that I hate is when I am using my iPad or desktop, it sometimes become really annoying to stop a while what I was doing, then check phone, open lock, click on WhatsApp icon and reply to the messages. It's real time- consuming and annoying. Isn't it?

So, I figured out the way. I installed WhatsApp on my desktops, iPad, iPod. Here's a tutorial for slacks like me -

WhatApp on Mac, Windows, iPad, iPod

Install on Mac and Windows:

We'll be using an Android emulator called BlueStacks, which will allow you to run WhatApp on your desktop.


  • Download BlueStack for Mac or Windows from here.
  • Install and run it.
  • Search for 'WhatsApp' in its application store and install it.
  • You're 90% done.
  • Verify your number by 'Voice Call' as SMS thing won't work.
  • Add your friends' phone numbers to show up contacts.
  • Done. You have WhatsApp running on your desktop.
If you are using Windows, you could also try YouWave for installing Android apps. Here's a screenshot of WhatsApp running on my Windows desktop.


 
Powered by Blogger.