When you see “Google Play has stopped working …” error, you can try:
(Try one thing at a time, Don’t try everything at once. Try to run Google Play after each step.)
1. Remove the updates for your Google Play
- Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> uninstall updates, then reboot your device.
2. Remove the cache for your Google Play
- Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> remove cache, then try to run your google play again. It is better to do a reboot.
3. Try to delete and re-install Google Play
- In some cases, delete and re-install resolve this issue.
4. Check that Google Play on your device installed as system app instead of user app
- If your Google Play installed as user app, try to install it as system app. There is a app that helps you to change it easily. “/system/app mover” Try this app (Sorry you have to find the app on your own!)
5. Download and install a different version of Google Play
- Sometimes a different version of google play works instead of one that you have on your machine. so try to find a different version of google play(older or newer version) and try.
6. Adam’s Solution
- Set your mobile in “fligt mode” just to get rid of all the error messages from Google Play Store.
- Go to your application manager, then scroll to the right to “all apps”. Go to the very bottom and check that there are no deactivated apps/processes there. If so, enable them.”
- Deactivate “flight mode”. Now it should work again.
7. Use a different market application
Thank you for reading this article !